Monday, May 2, 2011

Fancy schmancyness



I've just purchased the most beautiful paper I've ever seen! I've never spent so much money on a single piece of paper - a sheet of Atelier Flavio Aquilina (totally fancy, obviously) which is actually rather moderately priced (and can be purchased from Talas). I can't wait to use it. I'm feeling all swoony. I'm having the same dork-fest feelings of excitement that I do when getting a hank of really fancy yarn, except you can't get all feely with paper. You just kind of have to kind of look at it.

2 comments:

  1. Ah,there's almost nothing as beautiful and heart opening as a colorful marbled paper sitting quietly on its shelf and silently urging you each time you walk by "use me!use me!use me!".
    Gavin is truly an exceptional binder,you will do great by his side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those marbled papers - incredibly persistent! Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete